I could stay awake just to hear you breathin'
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wonderin' if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
I don't wannna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time Yeah yeah yeah
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
I Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
the sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
And I don't wanna miss a thing
CRANIAL JUKEBOX
Fall for You
Tonight will be the night that i will fall for you all over again.
Quarter Master | Treasurer mass dance capt
17th tallest person in company(: (: there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a beautiful one too
F I F T E E N
RANDOM FACTS
well, i am 15 years old, aren't i?
ONE I am a girl
TWO proud to be in the elite unit of RGS NCC Air and be their CSM
THREE and loves to eat ice cream with fries
FOUR or fries in burger (whichever is available)
FIVE loves going out to window shop but wishes she has more money D:
SIX and still waiting to buy a pullover (and get that plushie as promised)
SEVEN got crushed by the MRT tapping gate door thing thrice
EIGHT and has a phobia for it.
NINE still loves cheerleading with all her heart
TEN and sings in the bathroom :D
ELEVEN hates to be held by the wrist
TWELVE and NO ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE.
THIRTEEN thirteen's not a lucky number so don't write anything here
FOURTEEN and i'm running out of things to say
FIFTEEN so that concludes this long long list (finally!)
LOVE vs HATE
needs&loves
♥ cheerleading
♥ Mayday!
♥♥ Pioneer batch of RGS NCC Air
♥♥ My beautiful family
cravings
♥ Pullover
♥ Blue full length leggings
♥ Ballet flats
hates & phobias
- that MRT gate thing.. when will it close on me?
- August. something bad happens every August:
X August 2005 - drowned my first handphone (washing machine)
X August 2006 - ditto second handphone
X August 2007 - lost my wallet in a taxi
X August 2008 (yes, on the day of Beijing Olympics) - sprained my ankle. (which meant i can't do NatDayParade flagbearing/cheerleading properly..)
T A G B O A R D
yakkity yak yak
7:32 PM - Thursday, October 25, 2007
SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED!
but first arh YINGXUAN go mrt station take mrt then take to ORCHARD then go up by the ORCHARD BOULEVARD. then go up the escalator, and turn left got another escalator, then turn left got a BUS STOP. use the traffic light arh. then take 190 til you see a nice nice building and a GATE which is me house. nola then you reach le!
yay got that off. yep. yesterday was OBS CHECKUP. so IRRITATING i didnt grow TALLER but fatter. humpf. but i can feel the ruler thingy pressing on my head at an ANGLE so im supposed to be taller! lala. self deception!
ya but heavier not means grow bigger.. me growing smaller but DENSER. wuahhaa. so if u throw me into the sea i'll sink to the bottom and be a titanic!
TODAY was the dining ettiquette. so fun! the toilets were damn nice HAHA(: ya then teach us how to use the fork blabla and how to spit your unchewable whatever into your napkin. then when we had our 5-course meal i had a LUMP of fat in my mouth and i spit into my napkin and it fell out onto the floor.
HAHA! is NOT MY FAULT. is gravity arh!
ya anyway the speaker's girlfriend is SO LUCKY. you know guys should
NOT BE LATE. freaking irritating.
girls CAN be late cos they dress up for the GUY.
and should COMPLIMENT THE GIRLS. hahahahaa. mei tui! (nice legs lol!)
should press the lift button
and let the girl go in the lift first.
and get out of the lift first. make sure must press open button or else kiap the girl inside sooo malu. hahaha!
walk BEHIND the girl when she's walking up the stairs, in front when she's walking down. duh right, if the girl fall first kena is the boy mah. heh heh.
walk nearer to the curb, let her walk inside. duh right, car come of course he first kena wad. im so horrible. no wonder my sis say i'll never got married.
GIRLS DONT MEAN WHAT THEY SAY(: except when they say i love you or i am tired or shut up. ah get the idea lar.
that would be a PERFECT DATE! sigh(: ok. day dreaming AGAIN. then they were playing a song and the waiter kept going on his walkie talkie: eh too loud already softer.
then outside got some tea and coffee and some food. duno wad it is cos covered. want to look but decided not to.
OH one waiter look like LIHOM. or whatever. youknow wang li hong. haha! quite cute. FROM FAR. but again, my eyesight not very good so HAHAHA(:(:
fun time(:
maureen darling:( dont do this to me! hahaha. no la i know you love me so wun sad hahaha. i sound damn GAY but im not. les onli. nononono kidding hahaha.
maureen hahaha with oliver ONLY? gu nan gua nu.. woahwoahwoah!
XINYI HAHAHA send me!!
enan har what to do with underhand neh?
zf ahhahaa study oso never do well.. I KNOW THE ANSWER STILL GET SAME AS YOU. what is the world coming to???