this is a RENEWED post. so if you read the old one read the BOTTOM(:
HELLO EVERYBODYYYYYYYY TIME FOR GOLD WING RECAP ((:
FIRST DAY!
decided to meet at 6.45 (told huiyi 6.40, cos she everytime so late, but we were WRONG) and DAVID WAS LATE. okay he wasnt late but HE WENT ON THE TRAIN WITHOUT US. so annoying right. then we had to wait EIGHT MINUTES FOR THE NEXT TRAIN. so nice of him, dear, kind, considerate, DAVID.
anyway, i got SUPER angry and i practically yelled at him on the phone. but i very nice one so i forgave him HEEHEE.
david: *smses* where are you all?
me: *uses jaslyn's phone, calls david* who are you?
david: I--
me: WHO ARE YOU?
david: eh where are--
me: WHO ARE YOU?!
david: i'm david lah!
me: DAVID ONG YOUKNOWWEHAVEBEENWAITINGFORYOUFORLIKE8MINUTESANDYOUAREGOINGTOMAKEUSALLLATE
*gasps for breath* YOU BETTER GET OFF THE NEXT STATION AND HOP ON THE NEXT TRAIN.
david: sorry! sorry! okay.
--
train stops at tanahmerah.
me: *calls again* eh david ong where are you!
david: somewhere between bedok and eunos.. why?
ohyea im the same height as david LALA. whatever. okay then go there then got lecture but i didnt sleep cos i couldnt sleep and it was HILARIOUS cos we kept telling and hearing stupid jokes and me and huiyi share a CONNECTION! maybe i shouldn't have taught her the zapzapfinger thingy. HEEHEE.
anyway lunch was HILARIOUS cos from where i was sitting, i had an EXCELLENT view of darren ravenously attacking his chicken. how pleasant (: yea then julie lah! dont wan to switch places with me. OH OH OH darren turn around and julie turned at the same time and ZAP both saw each other and turned back INSTANT REFLEX (: HOHO : D
anyway there's something FISHY going on between david and jaslyn. HAHA. i just KNOW it lah. he kept eyeballing her cos we were sitting pretty close and he like raised his eyebrows and BEAMED and ignored us all. LOLOL. no david, dont kill me. LALA.
oh YA so annoying we thought benedict was angry cos we were late but he WASNT and i was TOTALLY expecting him to kill him on the spot or something but AHHHHHH didnt. HUMPF. anyway go read david's blog. HOHO. p.s. we were more than glowering can. it's called murderous gloweration. whatever that means.
sorry for not following sequence of events but WHEN MIR WAS THROWING AWAY HER FOOD, SHE THREW HER FORK IN TOO!
SECOND DAY!
met HERMAN((: and was hearing the story of his LOSER flying fox experience. HILARIOUS. just when mir finished talking and i went into my silent laughter mode (as usual) he came and WAVED UNDER HER NOSE (really its RIGHT into her face can) and said HELLO CAN YOU RMBR ME and mir, being fast in reaction went *jaw drop*. smart girl (:
anyway i think it was then when SCANDALOUS POK and ODDBALL caught up and everyone was calling them that. HEE HEE. was getting off the bus after GW then benedict was saying smth to him and david went "WA THANKS LAH!" but of course i wasnt eavesdropping so HEE HEE i didnt get it but i graciously told him "YOU'RE WELCOME =D" nice me (:
yea then got on the bus and as usual, the guys were gracious and well, "ladies first", they shoved and pushed and RUSHED UP THE BUS. what gentlemanly people *smack their face* awww. anw benedict was on the bus and talking blahblah about wenhao then i went "EH EEWEN, HOW CLOSE ARE YOU AND WENHAO AH?" in my nice LOUD voice. im pretty sure they heard. eewen BLUSHED and said nola nola not very close. HAHAHAHA. im quite good at saboing ppl. HEE HEE. she's the second person.. first one was benedict. HOHO : D
yea i drew darren and julie figures on each of my hand. LOL. david wasn't amused. kevin thought that i was v.free. whatever la! my art skills super nice can. (no zac dont suan me!)
anyway i was sleeping. HOHO. so peacefully somemore until the ZHS ppl start YAKYAKYAKYAK nonstop then i got super annoyed cos lack of sleep they still wake me up then i was so angry lor. cannot sleep anymore >:( whatever. the ppt slides are plagiarized straight from the notes anyway.
then the sir kept making DAMN LAME jokes. "deg too high, cannot be pilot. *pause, pause (for dramatic effect?)* can be pirate."
so punny.
yea then went home and slept. (i studied the centrifugal and axial thingum okay. but i still didnt understand. anyway i spent like 3 hours during revision to STUDY THAT.
DIDNT COME OUT.
THIRD DAY! (at LAST <3) style="color:orange;">RSAF operates the transport planes C130 and
(a) C130
(b) Csomething else
(c) Fokker-27
(d) Fokker-50. (a)
Like, C130 and C130!
HEE HEE.
highly amusing (= sorry kevin! no offense. LALA.
finally, got the bus with ACS. more rompin jokes! hahaha. i was MEAN that day : D to darren and julie. HOHO. my pltnmates are WIERD AND WARPED lah. they kept pushing me and PUSHING me and kept saying "NO SPACE NO SPACE" like im SO SURE and made me almost fell on darren. TWICE. first time, okay, stumbled. second time, the whole bus SWERVED and i SWERVED with it and i ALMOST LANDED ON HIM. lucky im agile and alert sia. HOHO.
julie: eh amanda! why the bus so noisy.
me: cos the bus not quiet mah.
julie: tell everyone to shut up!
me: okay.
*covers phone, yells at everyone on bus* OKAY EVERYBODY SHUT UP
me: ya what?
benedict: *glares at me* did julie just ask me to shut up?!
me: omy. julie, benedict is angry cos you ask him to shutup.
julie: i where got ask him to shut up!
*covers phone, yells at everyone on bus* OKAY EVERYONE EXCEPT BENEDICT SHUT UP
and yea HOHO darren was SO WEIRD (surprise, surprise)
(sorry but i HAD to say it JULIE!! you STILL spell COCK RIFLE as CLOCK RIFLE. got difference one can!)
okay hmm shall blog about the interesting bus ride someothertime (: now is like info overload right! hahaha. okay. BYE (:
p.s. one more thing, darren yelled into the phone (unknowingly, knowingly, who knows? HAHAHA lame) "I'D RATHER BE GAY" and i think julie heard him. judging from how loud he yelled it straight into the mike.
OKAY. ANNOUNCEMENT. EVERYONE DONT SMS OR CALL ME COS I CANNOT REPLY. AT ALL.
well you can sms or call me but i wont reply or pick up. will use house phone to call back. yea. sms.. well, will call back too. hoho.
SCRATCH THE PART ABOUT ME BLOGGING NEXT TIME (: shall blog now!
i kept asking darren "eh julie! wan talk to her anot!" then darren BLURBLUR and yelled NO and broke julie's heart. TSK. then the part about him yelling and announcing he's gay about 3 times.. AMUSING (=
anyway.
am going to die for specs.
pltn best might not be able to take le.
anyway shall just work hard for it (=
aw CRUD math clinic tmr. SUCKS.
anyway andrew is HILARIOUS : D he's been telling me stories about his camp. LOLOL.
Andrew John says:
i was like the only happy person arpond......
[CookiePsychic#04] amanda!♠ says:
(= cos you know you can do it!
Andrew John says:
do what?
[CookiePsychic#04] amanda!♠ says:
it lah
[CookiePsychic#04] amanda!♠ says:
how i know
[CookiePsychic#04] amanda!♠ says:
must find the answer yourself, TEACH LESS LEARN MORE
okay it was quite lame but whatever (=
DAVID hahaha that was THE understatement of the year man!
KEVIN MKAY. hahahaha. tell what?
JULIE HOHO. okay FINE you ARE weird and warped happy? =D join the club, baby.
HUIYI *zzzZZzzzZZ* connection! LOL.
DAVID ohyea? i DARE you. HAHAHA. SCANDALOUS POK/STINKBOMB/GOPALLLLLLL ((: nonsense. i think i might fail. though i think i might pass. wait.. did i say i think i'll pass? i meant hope.
MYR lol..
TEDDY hmm. mkay(:
HMCE (huiyi, mir, cheryl, eewen) excuse me once is enough still must have TWO for double impact? WHATEVER lah >: (
AKID hahahahaa. rightttt. SJI LOLOL!!!
haha okay i officially love the endaurompin peopl (: NO EXCEPTIONS. cos im gonna be nice.
p.p.s. one more thing to add to the List of Things To Do Before I Die: make friends with darren (:
ohMY guys are weird.
me: *boarding bus*
david: *talks to me, blahblah*
david's fren: david, are you flirting?
me: *LAUGHS*
david's fren: eh you know deanna? tong miin? are you friends with them? blablabla..
david: *puts arm around him* are you flirting?
me: *snorts with laugther*
amanda} where it all began
navigate using the bars above
DON'T WANNA MISS A THING
Aerosmith
I could stay awake just to hear you breathin'
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wonderin' if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
I don't wannna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time Yeah yeah yeah
I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't wanna miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't wanna miss a thing I Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't wanna miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't wanna miss a thing Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep And I don't wanna miss a thing
CRANIAL JUKEBOX
Fall for You
Tonight will be the night that i will fall for you all over again.
H E R
me myself and i :D
♥AMANDA
010593
NCC Air Pioneers (Part Ds`o9)}
Specialist [Hurricane 1]
Senior Specialist [Echo 3]
WADDLE cheerleading
Quarter Master | Treasurer
17th tallest person in company(: (:
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too
F I F T E E N
RANDOM FACTS
RANDOM FACTS
well, i am 15 years old, aren't i?
ONE I am a girl
TWO proud to be in the elite unit of RGS NCC Air and be their CSM
THREE and loves to eat ice cream with fries
FOUR or fries in burger (whichever is available)
FIVE loves going out to window shop but wishes she has more money D:
SIX and still waiting to buy a pullover (and get that plushie as promised)
SEVEN got crushed by the MRT tapping gate door thing thrice
EIGHT and has a phobia for it.
NINE still loves cheerleading with all her heart
TEN and sings in the bathroom :D
ELEVEN hates to be held by the wrist
TWELVE and NO ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE.
THIRTEEN thirteen's not a lucky number so don't write anything here
FOURTEEN and i'm running out of things to say
FIFTEEN so that concludes this long long list (finally!)
LOVE vs HATE
needs&loves
♥ cheerleading
♥ Mayday!
♥♥ Pioneer batch of RGS NCC Air
♥♥ My beautiful family
cravings
♥ Pullover
♥ Blue full length leggings
♥ Ballet flats
hates & phobias
- that MRT gate thing.. when will it close on me?
- August. something bad happens every August:
X August 2005 - drowned my first handphone (washing machine)
X August 2006 - ditto second handphone
X August 2007 - lost my wallet in a taxi
X August 2008 (yes, on the day of Beijing Olympics) - sprained my ankle. (which meant i can't do NatDayParade flagbearing/cheerleading properly..)
T A G B O A R D
yakkity yak yak
9:15 PM - Wednesday, June 4, 2008
A R C H I V E S
wasting my life away
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
August 2009
A F F I L I A T E S
i am anti-social, yeah.
Sixacers
RGSNCCAIR<3<3
Aaron
Annisa
Amelia
Angela
Anthony
Audrey
Benedict A
Benedict C
Benedict L
Brenda
(Lee)Cheryl
Chriselle
Cindy
Cynthia
David
Daniel
DEBBIE
Edith
Ellie
Enan
Eenette
Hui Yang
Izzat
Jeremy
Jermaine
Jiaying
Jingyang
Jorene
Kay Yuan
Khaing Zin
Lavanya
Leena
LiHui
LiKhee
Lin
Li Shan
Maureen
Meiying
Michelle
Miranda
Mok
Mona
Nadia
Nandita
Nigel
Rach T
Renci
RSM NCC
Scott(y)
Shiying
Sophia
Steffina
Steffy Loh
Stephania
Tianyuan
Tina
Vanessa
WeeBian
Wei Kit
Xinyi
Yingxuan
Yu Jia
Yun Rui
Yvette
Zachary
Zann
ZhengFeng