I think there’s something wrong with me.(whoosadaisy, something wrong with blogger too.)
I seem to have lost interest in everything (well, almost.)
Homework. Projexts. Assignments. Mindmaps. Math Structured Remedial. When is it ever going to end?
I don’t know why I’m so down. It isn’t like me. I admit that. I don’t think people ever saw past me.
To the real me.
I don’t know. Now, the only thing I’m looking forward to is
1) wed’s training
2) Thursday. So that
(i) I can get my smses at last and
(ii) I can go trainfire. if i can. Ohwell.
I should start on my speech draft, bio indiv, math assignment and ss mindmap. Oh, and ss pt too.
Bye.
p.s. a very happy 21st birthday Debbie (: we all love you loads! How ironic, on a youth day too. Hahahahaa KIDDING xD
p.p.s. i totally love my group mates. i shall post pics on thurs or they'll kill me. besides, they're top secret stuff. until thurs, that is. love aunty najip, uncle brintha, ahma manda and ahpek chloe! wheeee.
p.p.p.s. i'm in love with the ncc pledge!
DAYNA yo mama! hahahha DNGDONG! (lol kevin)
DEBBIE aw hahahahaa! =P
HUIYI sure, sure! (: like so NOT until i went SHUSHHHHHHHH!
CHLOE ehhhhhhhhhhh nonsense! >: (
HUIYI ehhh what nonsense you don't trust ME!
HERMAN oops. sorry : / haven't gone in for super long.
TEDDY haha aw. that's nice.
p.p.p.p.s. i'm still waiting for my flowers!