Today’s training was eventful. I don’t know how to describe it– eventful.
Anyway was having speech and stuff so I went there first in pinafore. Then ma’am Debbie was there too and we talked a little while and later I realized she think I look like one of the part as/talk like one. OMG PLEASE NO. YES. Anyway then they were playing some whacked out game like the pizza one and for the first time in my life, I saw so much blood. I mean, outside of Final Destination 2 or the Ghost (wait that was just super a lot of water. WAIT will get to that later) and mygoshh Debbie had this deep deep cut on her forehead. Ahhh. Miranda and huiyi were freaking out. Surprise surprise.
Anyway was having speech and stuff so I went there first in pinafore. Then ma’am Debbie was there too and we talked a little while and later I realized she think I look like one of the part as/talk like one. OMG PLEASE NO. YES. Anyway then they were playing some whacked out game like the pizza one and for the first time in my life, I saw so much blood. I mean, outside of Final Destination 2 or the Ghost (wait that was just super a lot of water. WAIT will get to that later) and mygoshh Debbie had this deep deep cut on her forehead. Ahhh. Miranda and huiyi were freaking out. Surprise surprise.
Huiyi: OMG OMG I CAN’T LOOK I CAN’T LOOK!!!
Miranda: I THINK BLOOD IS FLOWING OUT OF HER EARS!!!!!!!!
Huiyi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH x10
I was just praying and praying that everything would be fine. Ta-da, everything was(: debbie was super interesting xD
Miss goh: can you please sit properly?
Debbie: I don’t want to dirty my shoe!
LOL. Her brand new glowing shoes xDD and this part b was kind of traumatized. I was kind of, actually. Ohwell. This is definitely memorable. Not pleasant, but memorable. And scary. Then after calling the ambulance and stuff, sir said she was okay so I rannnnnnnnnnn all the way back to cancel it. The guy practically sighed on me. Oops. Anyway OMG OMG OMG VP TAN TAKES YOGA> with full makeup. Interesting. HEH. K anyway not the point. Yes that concludes training(: but I AM sorry I missed PT =(( ohwells. Orals kind of sucked. Mygosh. Ohwell! Jiayou everyone.
Oh right then I was telling my pltnmates the inspirational story Chloe told me. Wtheck and they re not even touched, except huiyi. Heartless, I tell you. Maybe their hearts melted that’s why! Anyway it goes like this: Three was this pair of friends who were about to die. So they were looking back at their life in pictures. Always, in the pictures, there were 2 sets of footprints. But there was this one photo where there was only one set. Then one said, “why did you leave me when I am at my most desolate point in my life? Why did you make me walk along?” and his friend replied, “it was in those times when I carried you.”
Ohwell sad, but sweet, The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.
- Jim Rohn
- Jim Rohn
•Why do people call it an ATM machine, but they know it's really saying Automated Teller Machine Machine?
•Why do people say PIN number when that truly means Personal Identification Number Number?
P.s. tap tap tapitty tap.
p.p.s. GET WELL SOON Debbie =(
p.p.p.s. the sign outside the staff room says: "dear students, if no one picks up after 5 rings, it usually mean that there is no one to pick up the phone. Calling repetitively and for long periods only annoys the other teachers and will not magically summon the teacher. Please exercise some common sense." Woah. That teacher is way pissed.
p.p.p.p.s. If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.
- George Globol
- George Globol
p.p.p.p.p.s. (I lost count nvm) I thought all the water on the netball courts were Debbie’s blood..