| Your Star Wars Name And Title |
|
Your Star Wars Name: Chaam Cosin
Your Star Wars Title: Adncho of Rehtom |
| What Amanda Means |
|
A is for Adaptable
M is for Mushy
A is for Artistic
N is for Nice
D is for Dramatic
A is for Athletic |
The Click Five- Empty
Tried to take a picture
Of love
Didn't think I'd miss her
That much
I want to fill this new frame
But it's empty
Tried to write a letter
In ink
It's been getting better
I think
I got a piece of paper
But it's empty
It's empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty
And I even wonder
If we
Should be getting under
These sheets
We could lie in this bed
But it's empty
It's empty
Everyone has a game. The game of love. It’s hard to find a player to play the same game as you, much less for you to play her game at the same time. And when you find that you can no longer play the same game as her, you have to quit. That’s the rule. You’re just playing into a heartbreak again. The same heartbreak. Can’t you see? For someone who gives so much and expects so little..
"Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end,
how was I to know?
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again,
and I who thought you were my friend,
how was I to know?
You never told me"
My GOSH. Sspec briefing was so lame. I can’t believe they did that to us. Okay we were the first air school (note: air. Not first ah. Just first for air only) and we sat and stuff. Then jaslyn was super funny laa.
Tiffy: I thought you wanted to go toilet!
Jaslyn: I don’t want to stand up! Later got butt print! My butt is wet! (it was raining.)
After intense persuasion she went. Tsk so self conscious. Hahaha. So we were walking and some Sir was like, “WHY YOU ROLL YOUR SLEEVES UP? Going for injection is it?” And we were like “..” then we told him it’s our uniform. I was trying so hard to control my laughter I had to walk super quickly out of sight. Goodness. Then in the toilet we were like, “later when we go back we roll down our sleeves, then tell him ‘we finish our injection already’”. HAHA!
Orienteering today. Well done anyway, as long as you tried your best (: well done!
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name
Raffles NCC Air!
Evolution is pretty amusing. We were learning about natural selection, adaptation is key and stuff. Like when you and your friends are running from a bear, only the strongest survive. One tip: you don’t have to be faster than the bear. You just have to be faster than your friends. So the bear would eat them up and you will survive. Haha!
Brintha told me this from Mr Chandra: Evolution of humans come from monkeys. So the first monkeys must be tamil monkeys. Lols!
BASILOSAURUS. La, la, la.
Gosh Pawa I still am envious hahahah!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: “what’s your point, Pawa? What’s your point?” [sorry it’s internal joke hahahaa]
So what
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't you need you
And guess what
Im having more fun
Now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright
I'm just fine
show her.
|
You're Kind of Stupid |
|
You got 7/10 questions right! There's some things most people know... except for you. |
hey!!!! whatever! >: (
TAGBOARD}
ANNOUNCEMENT.
EVERYONE PLEASE CHILL.
thank you.
i shall ignore anonymous tags. tsk.
kevin} AGREED.
jeremy} hahahaha umm okkay. hello (:
miranda} actually, huiyi has the most number of unglam photos. think burger. think fork. think huiyi. hahahaha.
teddy} we're trendsetters!
i know people are waiting for us to fail. they are watching us and using eyepower to will us to fail. but we won't succumb. we will try our hardest. we will fight.
Our reputation and legacy is at stake. We fight for keeps, and we have the battle scars to prove it.